viernes, junio 22

Saves The Day, Saved My Day.

 

 

'Cause it's not like you don't know I've fallen for you
but it's in my head and that's where you can't see it
and I thought that maybe if I had to bite the tips of my fingers
I could stumble over words
and tell you just how far before I hit the ground.

 

 

 

 

I know I cannot see you
even if I wanted to
because your light is the light of ten sunsets
circled by eyes burned blue and open wide
I'd rather be here
than anywhere with you !

 

 

 

 

 

 

The voices in my head are haunting my dreams.
No matter how I try,
To kill the thoughts inside.
I cannot, I cannot, hide.

 

 

 

 

 

I could write you a song, send you a note, or empty out your trash and buy a bucket full of diamonds but
even the most beautiful of all roses must someday crumble to dust and fade away.
It's a certain tragedy. =/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario